Description and application
Mono Seal is a liquid, hand-applicable waterproofing membrane based on pure polyurea with 3GTX technology. It cures to form a seamless, durable, and weather-resistant waterproofing solution with an elongation of 1530% with excellent thermal stability.
If desired, MonoSeal can be littered in the second layer with fully dried quartz sand to achieve an anti-slip finish. This can then be finished with a UV-resistant top coating. It is also possible to apply an anti-slip coating directly on the membrane.
- Cold applied with a roller, brush, trowel, or squeegee, ideal for applications where an open fire is prohibited
- No reinforcement fleece needed because of 3GTX Technology
- Seamless waterproofing technology, no risk of leaking joints
- Can be applied on almost any surface, sometimes combined with a primer
- No aging based on UV light
- Good chemical resistance
- Does not contain plasticizers, therefore permanently elastic
- Crack bridging with an elongation of 1530%
- Vapour permeable (breathable)
- Walkable with high and low temperatures
- Excellent thermal stability
- Not sensitive to temperature and moisture